Reviews for "Trains"

hmmmm

I guess I enjoyed this movie. And I loved the style, simple but accomplished what it needed.

My critique: Could of had a little more story behind it, possibly he meets a girl on the train and you could show them holding hands or viewing out the window.
Though the music was fitting, tit could have had more variety, it got repetitive around the end.
Also, the imagery got a little repetitive as well, though every scene was pulled off nicely there could of been more variety (e.g. the part about him meeting a girl).

All in all a nice movie that I'm giving a 4/5 for the effort, just remember to work on your storyline and your movies will be great.

MorrowDays responds:

lol boy meets girl is a bit done with for my liking, but I get what your saying.
will do :)

Very nice

I liked the style alot, the music was fitting to say the least. If you feel like you want to make something simular i say go for it. Could you enlighten me on the 'one subtle thing' ?

MorrowDays responds:

read back in the reviews, someone got it :)

ups for music

oh, and the movie was cool too.

srsly, seamless blend between music and animation.
good pacing. simple is often better. and will get better results.
as shown here....

garage band kills... (apparently)

Candy!

It was totally like candy for me. I loved the scribbly style, it was cute.
As for the 'story', all I can say is "shit happens", but I don't see why it has to be just bad things.
What else to say? It was cute, it was candy, and I liked it enough for a 10. :]

train kept rollin

at the beggining the train looked wierd and the music kept repeating itself.
and at the ending it wouldove been nice have have more people aboard leave the train.