Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Trains"

you're back!

I really missed seeing your stuff, I love the feeling of your work... unpredictable fast motions, and camera shakes balanced by still and very peaceful shots, it's a highly expressive style of animation.

you get a yes.

MorrowDays responds:

thanks boooooogley
you put that very nicely!

camera effects are something I really want to put more time into one of these days. they're fun.

meh

I'm a violence type =p. I thought the animation was pretty cool and the scenery was nice. It was very...meh...most of the time and I kinda lost interst (though as stated I like action)

The music was ok at first and then started to get very annoying.

Overall, nice flash, maybe better music choice next time though.

It's Missing Something...

It's missing the thing that makes these types of animations okay... Artistic value.

There is no artistic value, the art style looks more lazy than creative even if that was what you were going for, and the music is annoying and repetitive.

It gets a five because the animation was good enough and it shows that you have potential to do better. But you could do better. =_=

It´s OK

A little bland for my taste, but I´m sure that some people like it. Backgrounds are pretty cool, but the animating might be better.
As for the music, gets irritating after while cause the loop is too short.
Overall, pretty nice. A little break from all the nonsense and violence videos (which I adore).
8/10

Come on now

Two people in a row review this at zero? At the very least, you have to like how it looks. It's got a sort of sloppy Looney Toons backgrounds sort of vibe.

I have to agree too, it is sort of relaxing, but it's got this touch of something sinister due to the music being "plunky."

I liked this, if not just because it was something different.