Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Trains"

hmmm...

I couldn't catch the clever thing you metioned but I indeed liked this. The style is unique and so is the music which I also enjoyed.

keep it up : D

nice...

it was cool, i just wish it had more of a story or something in to it. but the art and animation was good.

Minimilist abstractness done well

I'm liked this a lot. Quite evokative and not just stupid like a lot of abstract 'art' these days.

There was just something about this.

I loved the art style, I loved the music, I loved how it all flows together and I loved its simplicity. I don't know what it is, but I really like this.
The only problem I really had was the sound quality. Maybe you were supposed to have it like that, but the low beat sounded a little, I dunno, rough? I thought my speakers were acting up.
Other than that its great.

A Good High

Even though there is no dialogue the story speaks for itself; just a happy adventure. Blurry, as you said, but in a warm fuzzy kind of good way. "Plunky" is not how I would describe the music. It sounded more like subliminal messages hidden in the repetitive measures. I turned it off. The movie is better with your speakers turned off. I give it an 8.