Reviews for "Primary"

Great!

The only thing is, the xbox controller does not work...
If it did, it would make the game experience so much better. love the music and game play.
please try to fix the controller problem.

Great game, story, music, everything. Sequel plz

Honestly I don't know what people are complaining about, this game is truly amazing.

Yes, I did experience some trouble with color switching, but if you're smart, you realize that it only happens in specific situations, in which you just left click on the game and change color that way. This was no reason for me to take a point of.

About the controls - I liked them very much. I'm not perfect at them, but when I played this game for the second time, I was switching colors and using abilities without conciously thinking about it. I play FPS games and infact, usually I'm frustrated when it comes to using arrow keys.

Lag was an issue for me, but I easily fixed it by setting IE's priority rating to high - try it, it works.

The music was another factor that kept me playing, outstanding choice.

The gameplay needs one improvement (imo), which could be used in the sequel, more enemies and different bosses. Other than that this game is great. Sliding down walls, climbing up walls by bouncing in between them, solving puzzles, shooting fire balls, setting portals, going invincible, setting ice blocks, power jumping. And not getting all the abilities at once, although I think we should earn new abilites by finishing a challenging level, that tests all previous abilities, but this was nice too.

I would really like to know what games people would recommend if they didn't give this game a 10, then again it might just not be for everyone. There's always some criticism that can be made, but I must say I was disappointed when I finished the game - really hoping for the sequel.

Much probs to the developers, this game deserved more than just Daily Feature.

Innovative and Fun!

Music gameplay all good :D Even got a little storyline to go with. Easily one of the best games here!

That aside, a lot of medals aren't working. I got them in game and can check them in ingame achievements, but no showing on NG. It was really hard getting them all. (all time trials, super hueman, crayons, 5000 pts. None of them updates to NG) Please fix!

My controls are fine!!!! What wrong

this game is awesome but why does yellow have no power up