Reviews for "Primary"

Ok, i guess.

The problem is the controls. Simply use the arrow keys, you know? Still, i give it a 7 for gameplay.

pretty good

you know i like this game a lot but a few gliches the first time i played like i couldn`t change colors but i reloaded the page and it was fine and another was when i was battling,the boss just wouldn`t die. but other than that l liked it can`t wait for the second one to come out.

Its great, but...

The sticky key glich still happens in chrome, and it would probably be better if you could switch to using the arrow keys.

Dang ads

It as a great game, except sometimes the ads would glitch up and not let me continue without refreshing my browser.

Heads up everyone its really fun but there are lots of ads and sometimes it might get a little fustraiting so its just a little heads up