Reviews for "Primary"

uhh....

I love this game, but the red upgrade is glitching me to the max.

I can fireboost left fine, but I can't move right and fireboost at the same time, meaning that level 26, or whichever level the red upgrade is in, is impossible for me to complete. I have to go up, and then somehow go right, meaning I will always miss the platform...

Is there some fix for this?

Thanks

Otherwise a tight game

JackSmack responds:

I have this issue with my keyboard where I can't hit K W and D at the same time... I narrowed the problem down to my wireless keyboard though. It works fine when I use a wired keyboard. That is the closest I've gotten to the bug you are describing.

awesome!

except for a glitch on level 12. the first switch door is absent. its invisible. when i hit the switch it opens and when i hit the other switch, it closes.

JackSmack responds:

I don't think that is a glitch. It's a puzzle. What upgrade did you get on level 11? you drop portals to unlock the doors as you go. Though if you are saying the switch isn't visible then that is a bit odd...

I give it a better score if there where no bugs

The sticky keys bug can not be tolerated :(

The game itself is a good plataformer, but the bugs cripple gameplay and that is a negative point. I had lost a medal because the bug, so we aren't talking about irrelevant.

Awesome but still few troubles

It's a realy good game! A unique idea, very complex and funny!

But, i think there's few troubles:
-Why only play with awds keys? it's pretty easier to play with the arrow keys! Sometimes i had to cross my hands 'cause i can't wall jump correctly with my left hand.

-Some issue with wall jump to, the hero take to much time to begin "to stick" the wall. It's pretty annoying because there are wall jumps in ALL level!

So, great game, but a little more and it'll be one of the best ;)

Good Game

Good Concept, gets rather annoying with wall jumping on every level later, mess up once, and you're usually dead, music does get repetitive. and to the idiot before me, green is not a primary colour -.-. Try mixing Blue and Yellow in your next kindergarten class.