Reviews for "Primary"

Innovative

=Spoiler alert= Describes end boss

My oh my such a great game, where to start?

Let's start with the gameplay. Incredibly unique and terribly addicting. Swapping colors to match platforms and to unleash certain abilities was very fun and was also a nice original touch. The background music was very fitting to a platform game, especially one inside a huge tower, but it did get tedious. The animation was nicely done and the level design got slightly harder and harder until eventually they were damn hard. 26-29 took me the longest to complete and man was it a relief to finish those.

Now, this game does deserve a solid 9 points in my opinion, but it lacks in so many areas. If you improved a few things I'd gladly give this a 10. First off the control scheme. It was just plain awkward to use a,s,d,w and r combined with left click and shift. You really need to fix the control scheme, despite saying in the author's area that you don't plan to. It really is terribly hard to control your character. Also, I had severe lag. I play lots of games here on Newgrounds and never get any lag at all and I lagged hard on this game, especially toward the end. I'm not sure if my connection is having a bad day or if it's the game, but I though I'd mention it.

Also, the boss battles. C'mon man, seriously? The same boss three times? With the same way to kill him? Needless to say the end boss was extremely disappointing and easy. Still a nice strategy boss, the first time, but it got old doing it twice more.

Overall this game was amazing in a lot of aspects. Fun platform game that occupied several hours of my time with fun gameplay and challenging levels.

+points
Controller compatible
Medals

- points
Same boss 3 times
Bad control scheme (in my opinion)
I had lag, may not be for everyone

I'm glad you submitted this, this was a blast.
Good luck on your future projects.
5/5
9/10
~Andrew

a bug.

because of a bug i rate this 9 / 10. why am i shooting ice or fire non stop and automatically?

it needs more pizazz...

creative and different but after a while the levels become typical and boring

Great Game, Great Glitch

There's this weird glitch in level 4 (or 5) and im using the yellow dude and its the part where you have to turn invisible and go on the treadmill thing but he just walks through it and isn't hurt and then when I jump he starts walking in the air, apart from that great game.

everything is good but i hate wall jump controls