For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Primary"

great

The game is original but it has its bad points

Great Game

Wow i was simply amazed by this game. I liked the art design it was simply but effective...
I'm using Firefox and i didn't experiment sticky keys... Oh my computer can run Assassin's Creed II but this game lags sometime (?)...
Overall a great game, good job

"The cake is a lie", 'yeah, but this game isn't"

This game was excellent, but it could have gone a bit further. I understand why you mapped the controls the way you did, but it gave me a cramp from hell, maybe tweaking that next time? The mechanics of the game were amazing, constantly changing abilities to fit the context. I loved how the music changed depending on what color you were, and the reference to portal is always appreciated. Still, the only thing that keeps this game from getting a 10 is the controls, or maybe im not just doing it right.... keep up the good work, 8D

Great!

I thought this was a great game - an interesting mix of 'powers' in a platformer, leaving out some of the standard annoying platformer tropes like health boxes. The visuals are clean and easy to understand. There was very little of the "just shoot stuff" dynamic. The only reason I knocked off a point is because there was no way to play with the arrow keys instead of the WASD keys.

Good

I love tomamoto's voice, and the style of the game, but how do you pass level 10?