Reviews for "_-={At Peace}=-_"

Absolutely magnificent. Simultaneously heart-rending and uplifting, with an extremely good mix, too. It makes me feel nostalgic, somehow.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you. It was a very odd mix of feelings to portray and while I'm sure it could have been done better, for now this was the best I could manage. Thanks again for the review, glad you liked it!

It sounds so...Tragic. And yet it sounds hopeful and invigorating at the same time. It sounds to me like what you'd hear for a knight's training montage. I'd love to hear the story behind it, if you have time to drop me a PM.

MaestroRage responds:

An excellent image. I had never considered it being used in a knight's training montage, and yet now it seems to fit in perfectly. I never actually finished writing the story down. All of it lives in my head but since my words failed to portray it properly I just kept it in my head where it will probably stick around for a few months at least.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

I am now at peace. Grin.

I can sympathize with you, though my skill is mud compared to yours. Once every couple of months I just can't take it any longer, and I stop what I'm doing and compose something.

As always you never fail to meet the high expectations, my friend. I hope to see more of you around here once again. Also, it's good to see that your style has not been affected. You still create music from within your own creative character.

I hope to encourage you in the near future and I hope to see more submissions as well, old friend.

And here I thought you quit NG submissions. xD

I'm glad to see that you haven't stopped submitting to NG. As much as NG is not very profitable or career advancing, it's nice to contribute back to the community. :)

I could review the composition or sound, but I think it goes without saying that there's not much I can critique of the song as is, since you're very good at what you do.

Thanks for putting up another submission. You and your music been a great inspiration to many and this song is no exception.

~Phyrnna ^_^

MaestroRage responds:

nah, I try my hardest to keep submitting but I can't submit loops/material I write for clients anymore and due to other obligations my free time to write "for me" is very limited. I mean I wasn't able to write music for a whole 4 months before I snapped and just spent a whole day writing this! 4 WHOLE MONTHS :0!!!!

It made me so sad...

I'm glad you liked the song, thank you for listening and the review!