For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 6"

oh dear jesus

I was checking my gmail at school when I opened up my daily newgrounds e-mail and found professor layton #6 on the screen. i shrieked like a little girl. my friends asked me why and I showed him the new layton. he shrieked too.

god damn though. fucking genious. paper pedophile. rapey. it's all comic gold, i love it soooo much. i've got to watch it 20 more times. i love it sooo much. wait, what am i talking about, i didn't say that, i already dais it.

Skaijo responds:

What's that? You're repeating yourself? That's weird! Who does things like that don't do things like that that's weird. What's going on? Who said that?

funny

I'm curious as to what the soul contract says, most of it doesn't translate in latin. I did the secret that most other people on here talked about and I'm gonna say the cake is a lie. luke is dead but, 3 other videos where he is annoying and funny as hell and I could watch them all day. great work and I look forward to future ones

Urbanmafia22, no you do not

This isnt the funniest of the six, but collectively, i think i can honestly say that this series is funnier than any video i have ever seen. This is halarious stuff dude, keep it coming.

Hilarious Dialogue! My new favorite character!

Excellent job Skaijo! I've never seen any of the previous episodes nor play the game so I'm lost as hell to whom is who but I must congratulate you on making such a funny character. Combined with the excellent dialogue and random camera angles, you made a new favorite character for me.

Thanks a lot for this flash, It certainly made my day.

this is just

awesome. I canĀ“t say more.