Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 6"

College!

Earl's School of Butter

Lol

I´M STILL WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL!!!

Come on man... do some more. And I love the threats from Layton... you sir are funny.

Really, really funny!

Great job, I've been waiting for this for what seems like an eternity! Thanks for delivering, it was great! The ONLY thing that made it a bit less funny was the newscast... It strayed a bit and didn't feel like I was watching the same thing as the past 5 episodes. Still, you get a 10/10 and a 5/5 for capturing the stalkerness of, err... My Wife...

grrrr...

But crack is so expensive!!!

I Love this series and all you characters

I like MY WIFE so much i made a twitter for him, please follow http://twitter.com/_my_wife ... or else he'll follow you home O.O