Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 6"

Best Yet!

My post on 5 got messed up @.@
Best one so far! I hope he comes to the Professors house, and meets Luke. I bet Luke drives my wife insane.

Still great - very funny, slightly unnerving

The ad-lib lost pace at the end but the concept and the high spirits are still there. This is still one of the funniest series and the gags and the dialog flow together evenly - it's one long stream rather than a series of scenes, and it works well.

Nice voice acting, the visuals do their job and the writing is still funny. Good screwball comedy.

lol hahaha

omg thats so funny he is a stalking raping bastard hahahaha im a filipino and hope ur not against filipphine i hope u make a part 7 :)

This flash is awesome

You're the coolest person on the Internet. Keep making these awesome flash movies.

OMFG!

That'S pure Epicness!

I mean..who could animate something like this ?

YOU!

O MY GOD I AM SO in LOVE

I love this Series!

It's better then SALAD FINGERS!

So..I said it..yes....I said is

Now Stab me..with ... blue BANANAS!!