For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 6"

t-shirts

dude.. you should make them. like a shirt of the pink frame with "what's going on?"

Skaijo responds:

Lol, how eerily similar to my thought process when making that animation. Not that I'd ever be so full of it to force peeps to buy merchandise, but those quick little bumpers were totally made in a Busted Tee's kinda T-shirt logo of a way.

LOL!

I freakin love your series your so funny XD cant wait for the next one!!

LOOOOOOL

Best one yet. I love the whole serie especially luke an flora.
Too bad luke died (or did he?). Anyways I hope to see more of these
Keep it up!

Who says things like that?

I am a huge fan of this series, and this is by far the best one yet. I could watch this over and over and it would still be funny! You're comical genius! I really hope you continue to make more of these because they are \the funniest videos on the internet.

I'll be waiting for the next one.

you're brilliant! you're brilliant!

you're brilliant! i've seen it multiple times, showed it to all my friends, ingrained certain aspects of My Wife into my personality, and it just keeps getting funnier. work faster on the next so i can write again a fourth 'you're brilliant!' in the review. fifth.

Skaijo responds:

Thanks for the love, you made me laugh out load.