Reviews for "Cover Orange 2"

no comment

cant get past lvl 3!

....

is that becus you suck at it? if noone else is commenting bad but you that kinda meens you suck at it so take your suckyness and stop commenting on games you suck at i know for some of you this meens all games so just dont comment

Innovative game with an over-done premise

The over-done part refers to the "Drop all of your materials without messing up the situation" premise that many games seem to use these days. The innovation refers to the situation stated earlier, namely the fact that instead of making sure everything is perfectly balanced, you must provide shelter for the helpless fruit. It's really cool, and it makes you think in a way that other games of it's ilk can't provide.

The overall presentation is good, with the fruit reacting to every move you make, and the song that plays in the background is very catchy. The physics engine is perfect. It's very easy to place and move everything around on your first try.

Overall, this game is great. Everything works smoothly, and the attention to detail is astounding. I give it a 10/10. Good work.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

:( I THOUGHT CLOUDS WERE GOOD. OH AND COOL GAME!

Cool

This game should have medals