Reviews for "Blosics 2"

Veyr very good

Amazingly good game, I actually finished every level and got every unlockable item, which I never do because in other games as I usually get bored, but not with this one. I really loved this and it was very entertaining to me.

The one level I didn't like was Level 21: it takes ages for the balloon blocks to lift up your green blocks! Actually I didn't really like the balloon blocks all together, but it's no big deal.

Blosics 1 was great too, but this is really 100 times better.
It would be cool to also have a 3rd Blosics sometime :)

GAMING LEGEND IN OUT TIME

realistic addicting challenging got all the elemnts of proper gaming absoulutley spectacular

hamster is now on strike!!!

great game... manys to beat most stages..
but had to stop at lvl 21.... *_*~~~~~ smoking head....

Great sequel to a great game.

i loved it. only problem is that my monitor is extra wide but not very tall so i cant see the whole game on my screen D: oh well.

I love this game.

The challenges were a great add-on, because it makes the game more complicated. The set ball sizes balance out the difficulty of the entire game. Overall, this was a lot of fun.

However, regarding the level editor, it would be a lot easier if you installed an IMPORT option so further level editing could be done. Also in some cases, the ball may pass through a block if it's going too fast.

Regardless, this was amazing. I hope you can fix these problems!