Reviews for "Blosics 2"

Damn lvl 21

I liked this game.... I really really did.... but lvl 21 completely ruined it for me

super

always set your ball to 30 to 50 to not waste energy and to make a big hit!!!Anyway,it's fun!

level 21

Use the remote explosive ball if you have it; just let her drop at the base of green blocks between them and the floting blue ones and blow it up. The remainig green blocks just shooot them with a normal ball(5 or 10 for economy) into the blue ones-they will do all the work...

is there a bug on lvl 21?

pretty good physics and challenge. the game is great so far, but i am stuck on lvl 21.

the screen tip says the disintegrator ball doesnt work on platforms, but the walkthrough shows it being used to clear the platform. i cant figure out how to beat the level. can anyone explain?

awesome sequel!

even better than the first. all i expected.