Reviews for "Blosics 2"

Where is the physics?

The name of the review states its purpose...

good

its a good game but my unlocked ball things wont show up? does anyone know whats going on?

nnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeee

niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeee threres walkthrough but its so haaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrdddddddd

Good, ish.

It gets repetitive after awhile, and you recycled a lot of the early levels from Blosics 1. I remember getting bored playing that one, and I got bored just the same with this one.

Veyr very good

Amazingly good game, I actually finished every level and got every unlockable item, which I never do because in other games as I usually get bored, but not with this one. I really loved this and it was very entertaining to me.

The one level I didn't like was Level 21: it takes ages for the balloon blocks to lift up your green blocks! Actually I didn't really like the balloon blocks all together, but it's no big deal.

Blosics 1 was great too, but this is really 100 times better.
It would be cool to also have a 3rd Blosics sometime :)