For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Blosics 2"

Fun, but...

You need to make Level 21 either skippable or shorter. After finally watching the walkthrough, there's no way I'm going to sit around and wait for random generating balloons to lift blocks off the screen. The game up to that point was great. Challenging and interesting! Keep it up.

hmm

its boom blocks

Flawed

I would have scored you higher had it not been for the contradicting gameplay. Why make a game where points dictate your ability to unlock achievements. I also feel many of the challenges were near impossible to pull off. The tutorial was also fairly unhelpful in my opinion. They show unlockables that you cannot use to pass a level until one has already passed those levels. Good points, fun game for awhile, music was good, animation was superb. Work on the gameplay in short.

nice

great game

Its definitly better

My only problem is some of the challenges are alittle impossible to even do.
The bonus balls (I cant seem to more than like 18 challenges done so I only got 1 unlocked) I like but Impossible to get them all.
1 thing that all physics games eventually have usually by their sequel is a level editor which this lacks although I notice in the title menu is comming soon and cant wait for.