Reviews for "Blosics 2"

very fun

but i give it a nine only because it was a little too hard for my taste. i like puzzles and challenges but having to restart 20 times is annoying. it is still worth it and will be a game i go to to let out anger. :]

great job

awesome fun game ...... its definatly way better than the first one
the challenges makes it more fun and exciting ..also the special balls is a good idea
and i cant wait till the level editor is unlocked ... its awesome :D

Amazing!

I love it, much awesomer than the first one. Here's a little tip for people, at level 14, use the tiniest ball to just gently tap the explosive block over, and it'll explode when it lands and blast the blocks off.

Hmmmmm

This is an interesting game.

Annoyingly addictive

I keep finding myself coming back to this game, so it's got to be at least a little bit good.
The only issues I have with it are that some levels (especially challenges) have to be absolutely 100% accurate, there's no room for mistakes or you'll have to start all over again. While that makes it challenging, it can take from the fun a lot.
Also, the walkthrough is only any use if you've already completed the game and are looking for help on the challenges.
Anyway, looking forward to the possibility of a Blosics 3!