Reviews for "Blosics 2"

Meh...doesn't really do it for me.

I usually like physics games but...this one seems off. I didn't really like the first one either. It feels that every level, you have to pummel blocks to even get ONE to fall. And by then your score is -78 and you can't possibly win. Points for effort and appearance, but gameplay needs work.

Nice improvements

The sequel is as good as the first but with some nice additions, the gameplay still great and the difficulty is balanced with the last levels being pretty challenging. The special balls were a great idea too.

This a thing of beauty!

Since the first one came out... I have checked the portal daily looking for this sequel (often doing nothing else on NG after not seeing it there). There is something, soo... gratifying (sp?, it doesnt look right...) about playing this. Its very tactille, and soothing. I love this. Easily the best physics game I have ever played (and I started 20 years ago with a Coleco).
I'm sorry for gushing, but I'm a fan of yours, and I love this.
Thank you.

yay

I loved the first one and i love this one great job :D

Nice gaming

This is a nice and addicting game , but on level 3 all the blocks are gone and the "next" button doesn't appears ...