Reviews for "Blosics 2"

great game!

I love this game... not too easy, but not too hard either.
I just had one little problem. I couldn't get through lvl 21, so I figured... I'd use the walkthrough (yup, I'm that kind of guy) in there, it uses the disintegrator ball to destroy the block, holding the green blocks, easy win. but for some reason... no matter how or where I shoot on that block, with me, it doesn't disappear.
so I don't know if it's a bug or something... but yeah, that was kinda annoying, because now I don't know how to finish the level... I basically tried everything.

Wow

The 1st one was really bad this one is great A++

mh mh mh

Entertaining puzzle game. . . pity it is not clear how to unlock special bombs. . .

--------------------------

Divertente puzzle game . . . peccato che non sia ben chiaro come sbloccare le bombe speciali . . .

Good, but...

The physics are still pretty flawed. The way the blocks react with each other is sometimes completely irrational, such as a single small block stopping what would have been an avalanche of blocks. Still though, it's a good game.

yyyyep

a great game, but a little easy to beat.