Reviews for "Blosics 2"

copy

Ive seen at least 10 games praticly the same.

Good Game

I like games like this and would recommend it to some friends

good improvements!

Some are a bit twisted, but it's not impossible to play :)
That's fine, and the variety of blocks, magic etc... is also good. You have improved the first version :)

But things that may be improved IMO:
The menus and clickable objets are sometimes too close to the shooting area, causing trouble.

Sometimes it's difficult to understand what is the challenge, what is the thing to do.

Getting the last unlockable only when you have beaten already all the challenges leaves that unlockable a bit out of use, because there's nothing left to achieve any more! It shouldn't be given at the end ;)

One unfair Problem

I like this game alot, i liked the first one, but I really like how this one has special balls you can use. However, theres a downside to the balls: You actually need them to complete other levels, which i find sort of unfair. I can't complete level 21 without the energy ball, and I cant get the Challenge on 1 level, which means that they arent even considered fair unlockables, because you actually need them to pass the next level, which I find realy unfair. Still, its a good game except for that.

Too hard, but fun still

You can actually do games and stuff, but you can make them rly hard. Easier sequels if there is coming any! I actually hope so you make a new one :D