Reviews for "Earth vs Funk"

...

AWSOME!! blew kung fu phil out of the water! you rule man keep it up with the acid trip movies

Wow wow wow wow wow

That was wicked! I'm addicted to it! I love it! Newgrounds needs more random but catchy stuff like this on it's site!!! GO FUNK!

Hilarious!

I can't watch this without repeatedly bursting into laughter and missing things, so every time I watch it I notice something new! The "translation" is really clever, and it's hard to keep an eye on it while appreciating all the images too. Get cold on a jet, touch a frog! Genius! I want to see a transcript of all the text sometime!

The rhythm of the pictures fits the music really well, and I love how different voices in the song are performed by "characters" that come onscreen

Hyakugojuuichi was great but this is really a step up

Certainly in my top 3 favorite flash movies ever

I'v never HAD a acid trip...but FUCK!!!!!!1112~~

THIS IS THE BEST............FLASH.................EVER...............IM NOT KIDDING........OMG.........I AM NOW FUCKING HOOK3D!!!!!!!1111``..........OMG YOU G0T ME USING L33T.........I NEVER!!!!!!!! USE L33T.......THATS SOME ACOMPLISHMENT..........OMG OMG OMG..........THIS IS BETTER THEN SEX, VIDEO GAMES AND DRUGS COMBINED!!!!!!`111111@@2233

brrrrr...i feel a chill comin on...oh baby

holy hell..fantastic funk beoch i could listen to t all day...as a matter o fact i think i will.....ehehehehe