Reviews for "Mountains of Gold"

I used this in a video, how could I not rate it full marks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEBw_b M2FvU&feature=youtu.be

This is the best song I have heard in a long time.
You are my new favorite composer!

This song was wonderful it is rare that I find music as well themed or as masterfully done as this. Kudos to you.

It sounds fantastic. Great job, to both of you. It's got a really good adventure-like feel too it, as though something big is about to happen. Most of all, though, it takes me back to when I was younger. It makes me feel like I'm running through the Overworld of a Final Fantasy game.
The guitar wasn't overwhelming as it tends to be in most arrangements and fit perfectly in with the other instruments. The String Instruments of the Orchestra are probably my favorite parts to the song. The really drive the feeling home.
I could sit here all day and write a review on how much I enjoy listening to this song, but that doesn't serve a purpose for any of us.
Nonetheless, 5/5, 10/10, however you want to call it. Great work, simple perfection to me. I can't think of much that you could do to improve this composition.

Regards, PANChan

Wow this is great music since this type of music is hard to make. So keep it up!