Reviews for "The Heart and the Hand p2"

Great all the way through

Its really well done, The art is complete and the animation is fluid.

remember

lol to much drawing is bad for you

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hah, yeah, especially when you pass up ladies for it. Ladies are good. :D

A wonderful film

First off, I would like to say that you are one of my favorite animators on NG because 1. you make it seem so simple, and 2. you are the master of transitions, texture effects, and diverse camera angles most animators would run in fear of. This film certainly showed off a lot of technical talent.

This is a great film and whether it was intended or not, it stands as a metaphor for romance and the artist that I personally know to well. Real life keeps the artist from art, and art keeps the artists from real-life. Of course, I could just be super-imposing my own experiences onto this =)

The only place I would dare speak about is the music. I understand that it needed to be disorienting and other-worldly to show their frustration/confusion, but at times it seemed too much so. I kept thinking of the music from Tron when I watched this - and would like to have heard more natural romantic strings come and go in sequences where the two characters goals were NOT so much at odds. Anyway, great job!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, I'm definitely no expert at music, but I tried my best. I'm just much better at weird, distortion tracks I guess. I'll get the hang of it someday.
As for your impression of the storyline, I like that you got so much out of the story. I was hoping some people would take something like that from it, as that's pretty close to what I was intending. Each viewer should be able to take what they want from it, and if it helps you to get this impression from it, then do so! Also, run on sentence. I'm notorious for those.
Thanks for watching, man! You flatter me so.

Sweetness

I found it very cute. It strangely reminded my of that game "cooking mama" for the DS since they were using vocal hums and giggles to represent their thoughts and emotions instead of talking. It turned out good, Looking forward to your next submission.

Great

You have some serious talent brother.
10/10 5/5 100/100 perfect.

I do what I can! :D