Reviews for "The Heart and the Hand p2"

I loved it.

It was a beautiful story.
I loved the voices, the characters, and the animation.
You have an amazing sense of comedic timing, too.
This is truly fantastic

Add actual voice please!

i like it, but it gets dry fast if there is no voice, or action

work of art

This site is full of flash animation, so much so that youd be hard pressed to watch it all before it hits the obituaries.

This however. This is art and I doubt there are but a few dozen submissions that tell a story, have a message, or portray creativity the way this piece does. The Animation was great and unique as was the story and the way you told it.

Sometimes people spend so much time trying to change someone in a relationship to better suit themselves that they forget why it was they fell in love in the first place. Spend more time enjoying the people your with, including their shortcommings.

10 stars sir.

COMPLETE AWESOME

id probably get deleted or reviewed as useless but the heart wants what it want :3
video was awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome ima stop there because well if i went any lonegr id get completely hated at least i didnt just completely spam it till i ran out of words kthnxbai

This made me giggle a lot. :)

This is amazing! Wonderful! :D I love it!
10/10