Reviews for "I Hate This Game More"

Break dancing...

OMFG!!! whtas song name??!!??!!??!!??!!??

YEah cool

I love your song man. Woohooo i love this game (Cool pinoy game maker hahaha) make more.

Awesome and hard but..

This game is fun and challenging and with good jokes but..It screwed up my mouse on level 24..Other than that, its awesome!

tis ok

and i really fuckin hate that song >:(

Walkthrough

If you don't want to go to the useless sitestart I H-A-T-E This game More by clicking the word start.
21. move boxes collect card move note on bord collect key move trashcan collect acid click door
22. there is a note sticking out on the right side of the panel. in case your having trouble reading it the code is 2569966761.
23. the code is: 5693
24. the doorknob repeats a pattern, wait for it to come back to 1 place, then click it.
25. small black square in the top left. that will highlight the text.
26. tab and type in a score above 1 million
27. the code is: 9084 (you can find the numbers, behind the level number, behind the website, at the bottom right corner of the door, and at the bottom left corner of the game window)
28. hover over the doorknob until the hand spins, and you will open it!(you might need to positon the hand a bit to get the right spot)
29. match up the shapes on the door withe the shapes on the floor
30. wait for the man to disappear at the end of his dance and then click the star near him when he returns (it's to the left of the guy & blinks)