Reviews for "I Hate This Game More"

why is it so irritating

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh irrritating
thanks for the game great keybol

Yea...

How the hell do you start the game!

O_o

My eyes......and my ears! make it stop!!!

WOW !

I finished in one click !!!!!
There's a really strange bug here : I click start, all the room will just flash before i see the last room, the game restart and the score is submited !
I'm sorry for all the people who have wasted there time on it but I didn't do it on prupose !

lulz WUT!! :3

start I H-A-T-E This game More by clicking the word start.
21. move boxes collect card move note on bord collect key move trashcan collect acid click door
22. there is a note sticking out on the right side of the panel. in case your having trouble reading it the code is 2569966761.
23. the code is: 5693
24. the doorknob repeats a pattern, wait for it to come back to 1 place, then click it.
25. small black square in the top left. that will highlight the text.
26. tab and type in a score above 1 million
27. the code is: 9084 (you can find the numbers, behind the level number, behind the website, at the bottom right corner of the door, and at the bottom left corner of the game window)
28. hover over the doorknob until the hand spins, and you will open it!(you might need to positon the hand a bit to get the right spot)
29. match up the shapes on the door withe the shapes on the floor
30. wait for the man to disappear at the end of his dance and then click the star near him when he returns (it's to the left of the guy & blinks)