Reviews for "Score!"

AMAZING

not only do you get to get loaded, drunk, hospitalized, and kicked out but you get to ram a hot asian and a total cow all without having to worry about the ramifications of your reckless actions- America truly is amazing

Awesome...

I've always wanted to play a game like this ever since I saw that one on the movie big. I think the game was great and I know there wasn't actually loads of freedom but the amount there was and the various outcomes were cool. Make another :)

keep it going!

this is really nice. a game like this is hard to make. so keep trying. i'm going to try and finish it later, don't have time right now. but its a really good game. wish i had not started cause i want to finish. make another, or maybe a better one even of this. regardless its good. well done.

A Larry suit larry flash back!

Man this game takes me back... Back in the days of mouseless computers and word typing to see pixel boobs. It was by far the greatest DOS game of all time =D

I AM TEH MASTER OF SCORING!

Best game evar.