Reviews for "Balloon in a Wasteland"

Great game

It's very fun, the art looks nice and fitting and the player is given more than one goal to work towards which I like. The only really thing wrong here I can see is that it is fairly easy, and of course there are no easy-medium-hard levels. Adding these, and perhaps a couple fun extras for each level up, would be the icing on the cake.

Also, random events are nice, such as money falling from the sky or something like that :)

I love it

Great music, gameplay and everything. Love it like all your games. A challenge mode, where you cannot build a fort and have to survive as long as possible would be nice. Looking forward to the next adventure of hat guy!

Good game

Id like some more upgrades

PURE UNBRIDLED AWESOMENESS!!!!

This was really cool! I felt like I was really trying to survive for a moment there, lol. It had nice controls and a hefty upgrade system. The only thing I would change would be to make it a little longer, you know? Maybe more upgrades, or longer time to rebuild the balloon, but either way it rocked socks! Kudos to you bro.

It was great!

This was pretty enjoyable. Worth maybe a couple more playthroughs. However, this game is too easy to blast through without any strategic thought. I bought a great gun early on and hardly needed anything else. By the end I was sitting on a pile of cash higher than my fort.

I'd love to see a sequel!