Reviews for "Art Rampage"

I swear, I hate it when I think my entry is dope but then I see guys with art x10 better. No jokes man, I'd definitely buy this shirt without hesitation. Great job.

amazing idea love it C:

Dude, first of all, congrats on having this much attention for your entry, also your style is amazing and i would definetly buy this, hope you do well ;)

CKCreative responds:

Thank you, really didnt think the would get what it has just the first idea that sprung to mind. tahnks for the support and comments

Sick artwork o_o Hope you do good

CKCreative responds:

Congrats to the challange of the month dude, really good work. I already ordered one. Hope you win the first price.

CKCreative responds:

Thank you very much for your support and time very much appreciated, just to be in the mix is amazing itself. be sure to send me a pic of you wearing the t-shirt when it arrives and ill put you on my intagram @ck_creative