For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Not bad at all

I liked this concept; it's definitely pretty unique. The game was easy enough that people wouldn't wanna give up because they were frustrated, but just challenging enough to keep them interested. =)

Hmm

The graphics are good, the music is nice and the idea is pretty original. But it gets boring after a while. It was fun but I didn't get obsessed with it. 7/10

Alright

Unique Game concept, but it felt like it was rushed out to meet a deadline.

I think what struck me most abotu it was that it just sort of.. ended. There was no real ending - just a run into a wall, then a credits screen.

neat!

this game is pretty cool! Though the whole film grain thing messed me up a little bit.
Also cool music