Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Why do people like this?

It looks like I'm the only one who has to say this, the game is too simply made. There is nothing special about it other then the annoying fact that you mainly stay invisible, and if you fuck even the slightest thing up your ruined before you realize it's already too late. The background, design, and effects truthfully could have been made by anyone, there is no sound effects when you land so you can't tell where you are, the controls feel stiff and sloppy at the same time (yes, they CAN co-exist), and I found no fun in the entire game. This isn't the kind of challenge you want to deal with, it's the cheap, cheating kind of challenge that you can't get no matter how hard you practice, you can not possibly expect people to pass these levels without dying under these mechanics. Nobody ever did this concept because nobody bothered to do something so irritating. Just because there is an upsetting twist it doesn't mean it should get all of the recognition it is getting. Other then not seeing or hearing the person you control, there is nothing truely "great" about this game and you all know it. I don't care if all of you press the Useless Review button because of the low score I gave it, I don't care, go ahead and press it! Because that's what I think it diserves.

the idea isn't bad...

but the controls are so horrible, it's hardly possible to play that game...
Fix those controls, then it's a good game

ugh

i hate how this guy just slips outta no where

Nice idea

But the controls in this game are so broken,it hardly ever jumps when i say to.and half the time when i push left or right.he just stands there.plus you can go through or get caught on walls.

meh

not so kool but i might play it when im bored as hell or somtin