Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Boring,

glichy, no upgrades, It's gimmick doesn't make it work playing, no power ups, nothing except spikes and jumps, needs to add something new each level but it is always the same thing, I don't like the old timey filter thing.

Not great...

it was boring and glitchy. Good concept but fix the bugs and give it some other powerups or something.

No Super Mario Bros.

This game is awful. The collision detection is not precise, the level design is awkward and the premise is flimsy. I find that the fun in a platform game is delivered when you know you misjudged a jump or have made a silly error. The invisibility gimmick is not well executed. If it was for some stealth aspect it might have been a little more interesting but the only purpose that it currently serves is to irritate with a few pointless deaths.

The graphics were bland and the run cycle of the "main character" was smooth but obviously rotoscoped - so not exactly innovative.

The music and limited sound effects make me think of Net Yaroze games but it lacks any real charm.

I suggest Manic Miner for the ZX Spectrum or Mario VS Donkey Kong on the GBA. Those games are a similar experience but done right!

2 mins

2 mins and im bored its too easy and a pritty glitchy a BIG disapointment please make a better version or something like that

ugh

i hate how this guy just slips outta no where