For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 32 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

ehh

a nice idea, but very poor execution, try again

What's to say?

It's your generic, run-of-the-mill, dodge-the-obstacles platformer. The ONLY degree of difficulty is guessing how fast YOU feel the character should run (Which is as slow as molasses diarrhea, by the way).

I feel as tho this gaming experience is comparable to a Room Escape Game. You know, where you have to find the battery hidden behind the couch that you can only find by clicking on a 1-pixel button? Yeah....

Don't get me wrong, it IS well made, I just... don't understand WHY you made it.

Bad!

I don't know, i have to agree with PikaRobo, except in the chalenging thing, i thought with was pretty easy accuatly.
although, in the rest he's right.
nothing new, bad animations, glitches (like his head pass through walls).
i'm think you could make it way better, and you should try something innovating.
3.5/10 - 3/10
1.5/5 - 1/5

boring as hell

repetitive, and poorly made. that's all i can say...

nice idea

but to hard an i always miss the ledges as i get stuck on the sides an go no were maybe a glitch or poor game making.