Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Awesome. :]

The concept is really great! :]

It's simple, but challenging. Great combination, my only complaint is that some part of the platforms are not completely solid, so it makes it easy to fall off or jump through chunks of the terrain. If it is at all possible, you should make sure that all spaces that show black that the player should be able to walk on are completely solid.

Great Job Overall. :]

Trippy

Really entertaining and originally yet very trippy if you forget where you are lol

Outstanding!

A Very Smart Thought Out Game!
Very Open Minded.
Outstanding!

Sweet!

Clever, original, neat and overall cool concept! Kept me hooked, nice job! I hope to see more clever games from this author.

difficult and ok

2 down just cause it gets to hard anyway good game BUT CAN YOU MAKE IT HAVE A HARD TO SEE SHADOW