Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Excellent

I love this... is fun and hard.
PD: The invisible medal is too easy to get...

its good but there are some things

considering the levels are a bit small i can see why you can jump through the bottoms of the floor but this made it so that i get stuck in some of the floors and walls, not like completely stuck but a bit held back in a way like i get snagged on them. on the level where you first encounter the lightning, the lightning hit me in the back just as i was about to go to the exit and it said i had an achievement unlocked but it didn't kill me. other than that its a pretty fun game!

HARD

te invivsible medal lvl ten usles spot top left corner

This is a great idea

I think that this game is a great idea! i like the concept behind it and its fun. However i found that the graphics were to choppy, and it was to easy, maybe later on in the game it gets harder but from what i saw there were to many visible balls, i felt like i was visible throughout the time i played. You should defininantly make a sequal, and improve upon the flaws in the game, and maybe have difficulty settings to add or decrease the amount of balls present, also add a little more artwork and graphics. Other then that i like the game, good job.

intresting