Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Awesome

cool game, i haven't played a game like it, very original, though i found that some of the jumps were a little hard to make, and i think there were a few cliping issues, like i would get stuck on a corner of a ledge i want to jump onto and then fall back down, but still great game i hope to see a second if possible.

Meh.

The concept was good, the graphics were neat, the overall gameplay was sound. The collision detection, however, was HORRIBLE. Continuously going halfway into walls, or pushing halfway through the ceiling, or being able to jump in midair or spots that you shouldn't be able to really detracts from the gameplay. It's a decent game, but it kind of seems like you didn't put much work into it.

Fun game.

That was an interesting, original, and fun concept. I found it very challenging but fun nonetheless. When I was invisible, I would sometimes think I was going in the right direction, but then I would die on the opposite end of the level and think: "How the hell did I end up there?" Great game. I couldn't find the hidden medal but I have some guesses as to where it could be. Also, I noticed a faint outline of my person appear as I narrowly avoided electricity.

Great game

Absolutly loved the game :) great idea and done really really well with the jerky grunge person and animation. Love the medals as well. My only gripe is that a few of the jumps are quite difficult to make.

WTF???