Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Really a great game!

I love the soundtrack. It's great. And the idea of the game is really cool.
The only problem (not a big one) is that the ends of the platforms are not working (meaning: you can't really stand on them, although you jumped far enough).

okay

Good idea. Now you only need to learn how to code.

"""

Well, the idea was nice, but not that much breathtaking. The collision is quite terrible, and graphics were almost none, except for the running cycle, which was ok, but movements of his legs were too fast compared to his speed. This worsened even the little graphics there were.

lol kool

can sum1 tell me what they mean by 1 medal is worth like 25-100 points?
btw nice game i liked it it was fun

hmm

I love the game and the idea of it. Only one thign is bothering me. The platforms are glitched where i end up getting stuck on a wall and cant move or when im insiible i end up doing perfect intill my controls just start going by them selves. If these bugs were fixed then it would be perfect.