Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

Good Idea, Average Execution

The idea is pretty excellent, the art is lovely, but the execution was pretty underwhelming. I couldn't play it for longer than a few minutes because of the slow speed and because the controls were unresponsive and a little bothersome to work.

If the control was smooth and fun, would've been a 10/10 for sure.

Nice game

For some reason the game is relaxing (probably because of the music) .

Eh...

There's a lot about this I didn't like, and only some parts I did.
I thought the game was conceptually well thought out, and I enjoyed the soothing music as I played, nothing too distracting or loud.
However, despite being wonderfully conceptually driven, I thought it was poorly executed. Very slow, sluggish controls for the character. The art was rather grungy and really nothing special at all, but with a game like this I don't think art is as important as level design and coding. So with that, I thought the level designs were rather simplisitc most of the way through. I felt that because of the sluggish movement of the character, differing from the movement of characters in most other games, judging where your character was when you were invisible made it more tricky than need be.

I thought the game was okay at best, but I'm giving a few extra points for concept.

CONCEPT!!

i love the concept of this game, its not the most fun game ive played but the idea of this game is truly amazing, art was really good and the runloop was ok, come up with more stuff like this and youll probably end up as a legend here on ng and/or anywere else

Conceptually Fantastic

Great idea. It has everything it needs to stand out from all the other platformers. I like the generally realistic controls (the runner can't run at high speeds or jump to astounding heights). I also like the art, the scratchy black shapes, always in motion. Good work!