Reviews for "Invisible Runner"

This game has a good concept, nice idea. But the poor graphic is a main drawback and the game somehow lacks some playability.

Nice work, the concept is great but personally I think the animation doesn't work to well, the character is too big for the size of the map and feels uncomfortable moving around at parts, nice work anyway though, still a fun play :)

It was alright, but I can't say I care for it too much. Not only is everywhere you need to go marked for you with the invisibility orbs, so there's no challenge.

On top of that, you're only ever invisible for like, 3 seconds at a time.

It's pretty good. Tried playing a lot of it invisible. Never got the hang of it!

the best flash i ever played in my life