Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Prose and Motion"

Exceptional Physics based game

Most inventive use of the physics engine I have seen so far. Incorporating the concept of building construction into a word puzzle made this game extra special. The only thing I found frustrating about the game was that even though you could make many words on a level, there was some 'Secret' word that was supposed to be made - I didn't always happen upon the special word. At least this gives it some replayability for those who must get 100% on a game.

A user based level creator would make this an extensively played game.

Thanks man :)

Nice Work!

I gave a maxed out score for the coding that went into this game. It was very fun and I enjoyed playing this.

Thanks for playing!

Interesting concept, but gets annoying.

My P just wont stand up on this game. That sounds wrong, I know, but the letter has to lean against another for it to stand.

This is just one example of a flaw this game has- The rotating letters are constantly annoying you. It gets difficult.

mofunzone responds:

There other items you can use to make it stand, i think it adds tot he challenge

Very nice

I like the music. And the concept is new and i like it. Sometimes I wish the letters weren't weighted like they are though.. Letters like "P" would tip over, and I'd have to put the letter after it in place to hold it up. It's a cool idea, but a little frustrating at times. Very nicely done game though.

mofunzone responds:

Yep, music gradually gets more and more intense if you pay attention to it, at least near the end.

Pretty Original

But it gets annoying when you have to build bridges and balance things...
Other than that it's a great game!!