Reviews for "The Bow Game"

Nice Game

I really like the aret style of this game and i think that the physics and game play suit it very well. I did't find it as thrilling as the 'gun game' but it was a nice addition to the series.
The only let down about this game is that its not really my thing.

I highly recommend this game for a front page.

Bow game!?!

Dude, awesome, maybe as good as the gun game, just trying out everything now, but it all seems great!
Now make medals like in the gun game and it's complete.
One REAL bad thing is the music, it's kinda repetetive.

Boring crap.

It's the same as the gun game. it lack the most entertaing feature of bow games. gravity. the ability to choose how far back you draw the arrow. it's just another boring clone.
That said it did have good graphics and alright sound. the only problem was the crap gaameplay.

Fun and Creative

While this was almost exactly the same thing as your gun game, i still feel it has originality left in it. The game play is different because the bow bounces off the wall and you can damage the target that way along with the fact the bow is harder to aim than the gun.

The challenges are quite simple for the first few. But they start to get challenging as you change your bow. The one problem i see with this is there is no description on how to do the challenges. For the second one, i am completely lost on what to do.

The campaign is sort of repetitive, but it is still playable even if you play it for a while. This game gets frustrating, but you can still enjoy the aspect of it. I think the bow bouncing off the wall and still damaging targets makes the game a bit more easy also. Maybe you could have incorporated some sort of mode that the arrows don't bounce off the walls? But rather they stick? I don't know...

The choices of bows you get is pretty simple, but the upgrade feature is really nice. I think this is fine because the game shouldn't take to long to beat anyway so good choice there.

The music for the menu is a really nice loop and it has a "bow-type" game feel to it for some reason. I like how there is no music during the actual game play to distract you from play. Oh, and the bow sound when shooting is nice in quality.

Hope to see at least 1 more of these games from you, but try not to milk the series dry. Good job, loved it :)