For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Bow Game"

um...

I guess you have never fired a bow... The game itself is well made, but I have a problem with quite a few things. A major one is that in your game the string stretches, when on a real bow it is the arms that bend. Also an arrow's path tends to actually start off going slightly upwards and will actually be still moving slightly upwards when it hits a target, at closer ranges (which it appears are in this game). Also the way the string is held is wrong. Only the end of your top three fingers are used, your fingers do not wrap around the string. Also generally you either have your index finger, or none of your fingers above the string. It is not that this game is terrible, it is just that it lacks understanding of how bows work.

weeeell....

liked gun game and also like this one, great concept
BUT
please make something with more "variety"... I mean, from bow to bow the only visible differences are the looks, the speed of the arrow and the reloading speed. on the gun game we had some other differences.
obviously you won't add recoil to bows, but different degrees of accuracy, maybe? =)

btw, how's that 19 second challenge on black mamba possible? xDD

This game is fun

I enjoy this game! I like the first game better but it is cool to use bows. i didnt really have any bugs so yay!

WTF Registar

It is a good game, I can not see how you could blam it.

Great:(

OOOhh, great this game ia same as the gun game, so this is even harder
then the gun game.