For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Bow Game"

amazing.

is it just me, or when you pull back on some of the bows, the firing of the bow lags a little, but the time keeps going steadily. for this reason i cant do the banana bow speed challenge. and who cares if you didnt get the physics right, the game is awesome.

no dude

I was hoping for another GUN game with more guns no offense but this really isn't that good

one problem

the arrow will allways bounce back so i cant beat the balanced bow chalenge which is stopping me from getting the last crossbow

Average

The sounds need some work, they are annoying as hell. And, like the gun game, it is too easy. Completed it all, every single challenge (except for the playing 2/4 hours) in 50 minutes exactly. Good physics and nice graphics though. A little annoying buy addictive if you're bored.

What the fuck?

When using the "Black Mamba" for the speed challenge, I have tried EVERYTHING and the two targets that are left, kill me every time.