Reviews for "The Bow Game"

Hmmm... why 4 hours ? D:

I have everything green but I still need the bow nut and bow addict 45/240... So... that will take me like 3 hours... But still and awesome game I like the gun game a lot to :D

Hmm...

It is fun and Gun Game-esque, but it is almost impossible to get expert on some challenges due to the large arrow size. But it is still fun, 8/10.

Great game!..but flawed

This is an absolutely addictive game! i love games like this, but some skill challenges are impossible. for example, the bent bow skill challange is impossible because there is a wall between the goal and the green target...

Awsome game

The arrows are too big.

Great game;Impossible challenges

The game was great,but,as other players said,some challenges are impossible wich means we can't unlock bows wich means no fun.So please add more time at the speed challenges and add more shots at the skill challenges.Thank you.