Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "I Hate This Game"

I won in 138 clicks

GAME REVIEW: This game is too easy to deserve the word 'Hardcore' and a leaderboard. The ending is also anti-climactic, it just simply ends on level 20 like that. To sum up this game, it is too short and worhtless to be noticed. Walkthrough link is useless, dull graphics, buggy, lots of pixelhunting and zero originality. It tries hard to be The Impossible Quiz or Nevereding Level Game but fails miserably. And worst, there is NO mute button! That means I had to bear this game's irritating music for its entirety! 0/10 0/5.

Also, only people who made it to the end know what I'm talking about :P

keybol responds:

Yeah! lol

You sly dog, you.

Level One seemed so obvious after I solved it, I practically hate myself. Challenging in a comical way, it's a great game to pass the time with.

Yeah, i'm giving it a good score.

Okay this ten out of ten is only because I read the genre, and lol'd, so sorry that because of that I give it a good score, but it was just too funny.

LMOA

I know there are more levels past 20 with the fake ending so guys you didn't win at LVL 20 there is more to go but I can't figure out how to get lvl21. I saw someone say click start on the Hardcore screen but I don't see that word. hmmmm. Tricky.

Great

I have to admit, it's a good game. It's like the Impossible Quiz, so it grabs our attention, it has good puzzles, and plus I like the music.