Reviews for "Sketched - Damn Vikings"

LOL

That was pretty funny man.

Wow, That was funny!

The end song is still stuck in my head, but besides that this was extremely funny. I don't get it but you are a genius. I enjoyed the whole "small" rape just for the road issue. That girl is such a hard ass, just let him rape who he wants!

Quite enjoyable!

That was definitely an entertaining conversation, and your voice talent did a great job. Something about modern jargon juxtaposed into past heroism definitely strikes humor gold. I'm curious: will we see more of these characters?

Pretty funny :D

But just one thing:

Is the girl supposed to have a jaw like a guy? I dunno, just looked kinda trans to me.

Oblivion is at hand...

Hoo-rah for Thoronir. Wood elves, UNITE!