Reviews for "Sketched - Damn Vikings"

FUCKIN EPIC!

I all could do is laugh as the chick chewed some ass!

I love it

funny freaking hobbits and musclebound rapists

Love it

The song at the end is the best!! Funny as fuck :)

Not for me...

Despite the well drawn and smooth animation that most of these points are for, I really despised most of this. Rape jokes? Are we in middle school?

With rubbish voice acting (especially on the girl's part) and mediocre dialogue and script writing, there was hardly anything about this flash that stood out. Repetitive camera angles with a lack in scenery change made it even more tedious to watch. Very unoriginal jokes and atmospherically unfriendly, in my opinion. I didn't enjoy this very much, but I don't doubt that you could cretate something very good one day, if not already.

10 for the music choice

I'm sure this flash will give that band more hits.

Anyway, I like your series, the animation is smooth, well drawn, and the mouths mimic the dialogue pretty well. The dialogue is good, I like the voices, has some humour throughout.

Perhaps you could have accumulated the jokes into a quick scene of a retardly small baby being killed and raped? no, probably not a good idea. Kind of makes the flash seem awkwardly harsh when you put all of the jokes into one... Keep doing what you're doing, it works well. Sorry for the rant