Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Them Coconuts"

sucks

buy bow and arrow, save for chicken. win. if you don't you lose. upgrading castle isn't worth it, nor are the helpers. So basicly everything in this game isn't worth getting.
Bad music.

Loved it

This was one of the most unique and fun defence games I have played in a very long time. I love the style of stick puppets and the music is freaking amazing... though if you had more songs looping then jsut one that would be great but I still loved the music keep up the good work.

cool

I liked it at first...the concept wasnt original but i really liked the style. Gameplay was fun at first too. Really had a kick.
However, i find the transition between weak to strong units really quick...almost too fast. Hence, i found it way better to skip alot of the guns and only went for 3-4 of it. Because of this, I thought the game could have been more balanced, whereby the upgrade of guns would compliment the strength of the units.
I also really liked the music. It is really original and it really fit the game. However like the guy before me, i got really annoyed towards the middle Its not a long song so listening to it over and over wasnt fun for me.

Good job though and keep it up

Fun...but not at first

The first game i played was frustrating, but the more games and rounds i palyed the more fun this game was. 10/10

Good game

Enjoyed it, got to wave 53 but by that point it was just a case of dragon and meteor spamming and got boring quickly, the song was good but sweet jesus did it start getting annoying by that point. Maybe only have it loop for the first 15 waves then have something more melodic. Also bosses and a 'final' wave would have been nice, the ending was annoying, whats the point of defending something thats going to eventually be overrun anyway?